Product Manger (Commerce)
Europe – ideally Stockholm, Madrid or London.
As the Product Manager Commerce EMEA, you will be responsible for all commerce related aspects for HBO max in EMEA. You will be optimizing the systems to ensure maximized setup and profitability and being the voice of the customer for all matters related to payments (recurring and non-recurring subscription payments), offerings, ASO, SKU's, vouchers etc. You will work with other departments to identify new requirements necessary for market success and customer delight. Your area will include the establishment of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to measure and track that the solutions are bringing the most value to our organization and the HBO MAX customers. You will manage a roadmap for your respective area and ensure successful implementation of the ongoing initiatives. You will also drive and coordinate new and existing integrations with payment providers to make sure they are optimized for our business.
You won't chase the market, you will define it. You will bring audiences a product that doesn't exist today. Together, we will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment, and the support to be the best.
What will you be doing?
• You will work with commercial organisations to identify new opportunities
• Analyse current performance metrics
• Develop action-oriented plans with relevant stakeholders
• Drive optimisation projects with technical stakeholders
• Conduct market analysis of payment method needs
• Create functional and business requirements for the development of new payment methods for the users.
• Responsible for EMEA commerce roadmap
• Work actively with the central ASO team to optimize the performance for EMEA.
• Work closely with the technology and PMO organization to make sure new integrations are delivered in an efficient manner.
To be contributing member of this team, you will have a mixture of the following experience:
• Understanding of technical integrations is a must.
• Great attention to detail with an excellent analytical approach to problem-solving.
• Ability to present complex technical issues to non-technical teams.
• Pursue quality, providing solid and data-driven reasons why specific issues must be fixed.
• Enjoys sharing new ideas to determining the root cause of complex issues.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Interested in the media/video industry, as well as product as a discipline.
• Preferably have worked with Billing/payments systems
• Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes.
• A strategic mindset that focuses on outcomes over outputs.
• You are someone who thrives in taking the initiative and needs minimal directive.
• Experience executing on a given area. Your role will be encompassing how to operate, create a plan to tackle it, getting it done, while also communicating with the manager and the team to socialize the work they're doing.
• Experience negotiating/managing 3rd party partnerships
Don't have an up-to-date CV? That is fine with us. Send over what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.