Product Manager, Web (Remote)
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Bleacher Report seeks a Web Product Manager to accelerate the growth of the BR website. The Web Product Manager is a multi-disciplined, cross-functional manager that will help lead the definition, launch and evolution of products for our website.
This Product Manager position will manage the Web platforms (Desktop and Mobile Web) across Bleacher Report. This role will own products through the full lifecycle and is responsible for collaborating with Engineering, Design, Programming, Operations, Analytics, Research, Marketing, Sales and other functional teams.
• Contribute to overall product strategy for the BR website, taking into account industry trends, internal research, metrics and fan feedback.
• Propose Web product roadmap based on strategy, user feedback, and research.
• Provide direction for individual sprints, inclusive of work on product features, technical upgrades, and operational fixes
• Define clear product requirements for new features
• Track, manage and communicate product performance for recently launched features
• Builds relationships with matrixed functional teams at Bleacher Report.
• Present and communicate product plans, status and recap for various meetings, keeping matrixed functional groups up to date on product portfolio.
• Occasional presentations to executive leadership and other events.
• Minimum of two years of digital product management experience, preferably on web platforms.
• Strong domain knowledge in optimizing overall content, landing pages, and navigational structure for SEO
• Experience building, implementing and maintaining software applications for platforms like handset, tablet and web
• Experience bringing products and platforms to market for large scale audiences
• Experience with all stages of the product lifecycle
• Proven knowledge of one or more platforms best practices and interface guidelines
• Experience launching products on multiple platforms
• Ability to present to varied audiences
• Team player and willingness to work with all disciplines and groups to ensure success
• An affinity for sports
• Demonstrated interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Ability to work well as part of a cross-functional team and lead across the organization at multiple levels
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwbj7y-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.