The WarnerMedia Audience & Addressable team is searching for a Product Manager to lead the creation of a comprehensive reporting and attribution product for WarnerMedia's national addressable offering. The person in this role will work closely with Research, Product, Data Science, Technology and other internal stakeholders, as well as external MVPD, measurement, and attribution partners to develop this critical piece of the WarnerMedia National Addressable product.
• Manage the creation of a reporting product for WarnerMedia National Addressable. Responsibilities include interviewing stakeholders, requirements gathering, scoping, roadmap creation, dictating ongoing enhancements, and partnering with product marketing and sales on go-to-market strategy.
• Establish deal parameters [budget, audience size, length of campaign, etc.] and create a framework for aligning reporting and/or attribution deliverables that are tied to spend tiers.
• Collaborate with technology team to implement reporting and attribution products within the WarnerMedia proprietary ad tech systems.
• Partner with Research, Attribution and MVPD partners to establish approved vendors and understand the types of attribution that can be supported for the national addressable product.
• Organize and track multiple stakeholder deliverables to ensure roadmap timelines are being met.
• 3+ years' experience in a product development or product management role, preferably in the advertising or media industry.
• Strong understanding of product development/management principles and processes.
• Strong understanding and prior experience in research, reporting, and/or attribution for linear and digital advertising.
• Strong understanding of addressable, advanced, and data-driven advertising, including offerings in the industry and advanced data sets within the media space (Nielsen Catalina, Nielsen Buyer Insights, Vizio, Rentrak, etc.)
• Effective communicator who is collaborative and comfortable working across multiple stakeholder teams
• Experience working with household addressable TV systems and vendors [ex. Invidi, DirecTV, FreeWheel, etc.]
The Nice to Haves
• 1-2 years experience in Ad Sales Research
• Experience and knowledge in targeted digital advertising offerings.
• Strong knowledge of linear and digital ad operations (ad serving, trafficking etc.)
• Strong knowledge of audience data management platforms (ex: DLX, BlueKai, Krux, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to successfully perform analysis, support, training, reporting, testing and project management across multiple and complex system implementations with custom and third party applications.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k3b9-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.