We are seeking an energetic team member for the position of Product Manager, who will report to the Director of Product, Accessibility & International Privacy. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally with the design, program, and engineering teams to ensure all privacy and consent requirements are delivered to meet the needs of our HBO Max global audience.
A successful candidate must be a strategic thinker who has a capacity to manage a product strategy and roadmap with at least a 12 month horizon. They must be comfortable engaging with executive leadership to communicate and prioritize product line strategy effectively and must be adaptable and collaborative in a fast paced environment. This role will require working cross-functionally within HBO Max as well as with stakeholders across WarnerMedia and the broader company (AT&T), domestically and internationally. The role requires someone who can work autonomously, have strong organizational and analytical skills, as well as be a proven collaborator who can problem solve.
• Gather, define, document and communicate product requirements effectively to cross-functional teams and facilitate portfolio roadmap prioritization.
• Conduct regular service reviews and analysis of product health in order to recommend the most effective iteration on existing features and capabilities.
• Leverage research, competitive analysis and business priorities to define and prioritize future features.
• Build and deliver clear and easily consumable documentation of requirements in order align all cross-functional stakeholders.
• Drive customer and internal stakeholder communications (including Brand, Content, Marketing, Media Supply Chain, Legal, Distribution and Customer Support) as the product line interface.
• Partner with Design/UX team to provide input on product decisions, ensuring design is optimized to meet business and consumer needs.
• Leverage market expertise, insights, and research to make data driven strategic decisions around product strategy and prioritization.
• Identify metrics and objectives for future features based on business value and objectives.
• Build healthy, trusting relationships with multiple cross-functional groups to ensure that each function's expertise is folded into the product.
• Collaborate and work cross-functionally to ensure timely delivery of product features.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years of Product Management experience
• Customer Obsessed and a Human-Centric Thinker
• Strong written skills with a focus on drafting simple documentation which communicates complex subject matter.
• Understanding of both domestic and international privacy regulations such as CCPA, GDPR and LGPD privacy and consent strongly preferred; has delivered privacy/ consent experiences in global digital Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) products.
• Experience creating dashboards, service documentation, and roadmap presentations
• Experience developing data driven roadmaps including the use of multi-variant testing to inform decisioning.
• Prior experience working within portfolio management systems (ex: JIRA, Confluence, Asana) preferred
• Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects
• Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes
• Demonstrated interpersonal and strong communication skills; written and oral
• Formal and informal presentation skills in small and large group settings
• Detail-oriented; self-starter, accountable, and empowered
• Collaborative work style
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97jxm-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.