Product Manager II (Data)
WarnerMedia's (WM) Enterprise Data Solutions (EDS) team is seeking an experienced Product Owner to lead product line strategies and roadmaps for data warehouse solutions that support global reporting across a variety of WM brands and business units. The ideal candidate will have a background in consumer product data warehouses, experience interfacing with a variety of business stakeholders and the ability to translate complicated business requirements into actionable engineering deliverables.
• Work with business stakeholders to define and prioritize high level product data warehouse use cases, business benefits and acceptance criteria
• Collaborate with EDS system architects, data architects and data engineers to scope the product data warehouse related epics, user stories and tasks
• Partner with platform architecture to establish environment/tooling to enhance data warehouse solutions in the short-term and optimize in the long run
• Develop workflows and data models for product data based on business use cases
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the end-user community to continuously develop the product roadmaps, backlog and sprint deliverables
• Work with the EDS Program Management team to ensure timely communication of program status, risk mitigation, issue tracking, budget maintenance, etc.
• Function as an product data subject matter expert (SME) within the EDS organization, providing strategy and guidance in addition to the requirements and use cases outline by the business
• 3+ years of experience working with data warehouse solutions at scale.
• 3+ years of product owner experience, ideally within the consumer products or big data.
• Demonstrated success managing multiple projects simultaneously with complex stakeholder and delivery teams.
• Experience using Agile methodology and tools (Jira, Rally, etc.) to deliver projects.
• Demonstrated ability to create, maintain and manage product backlogs and roadmaps.
• Experience translating business requirements into epics, features and user stories.
• Experience working with offsite team members in all aspects of system delivery including development and testing.
• Understanding and working knowledge of data warehouses technologies and BI tools (e.g. Snowflake, Teradata, AWS, Tableau, Looker, Business Objects) a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree or commensurate work experience.
• Experience in media or broadcast company preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj82qe-18-204-48-64-42 in your application.