Staff Data Scientist
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The position will support all app development, publishing, and digital marketing efforts. Act as key Quality Assurance lead, ensuring all products (including web) are of the highest standard. Provide ongoing insights into best practices and perform frequent competitive analysis.
• Manage the Quality Assurance daily effort for all CW digital experiences.
• Manage submission and publishing of apps (i.e. Roku, Apple, Google, Amazon, etc.).
• Project manage with CW team and third party partners to guide the development process of new and existing products.
• Review research and analytics to provide insights to product team roadmap.
• Review and aggregate user feedback into actionable insights.
• Coordinate with internal teams to support app marketing efforts.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
• Experience managing QA or digital product releases.
• Previous experience performing the essential job function of this position or in a similar role on an execution team on large projects.
• Some marketing, communications, or online media support experience is preferred.
• Must have experience working in JIRA or similar tracking tools.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• BA/BS degree in related field preferred.
• Able to clearly articulate the product vision, business requirements, and consumer needs for each project to multiple stakeholders.
• building and maintaining strong professional relationships.
• Good communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills – both verbal and written.
• Must be able to review and understand detailed documentation.
• Must be able and willing to take initiative and to problem solve as appropriate within the scope of responsibilities of this position.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6poen-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.