Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Warner Media is looking for a standout product manager who has applicable experience. We are working on a never-before-seen type of high-end electronics / collectible product for one of our most popular franchises that will be highly innovative and IoT-enabled. You will be involved in creating and executing an integrated vision for the product and user experience, including hardware, software, content development and more. If you are a detail-oriented team player who likes working in a fast-paced creative environment, with the world's greatest IP, this may be the place for you!
• Product planning and overall execution throughout the lifecycle of a ground-breaking product that is both digital and physical.
• Work with creative, product, and technology team leaders to define and maintain the product vision.
• Build and grow a diverse platform business featuring multiple monetization opportunities, including in-app purchases and subscription.
• Prioritize product features and capabilities, both for the initial product launch and the ongoing content release roadmap, to align with a growth-oriented strategy while making sure to continue to delight fans worldwide.
• Monitor the competitive landscape and proactively adapt to new opportunities and challenges.
• Develop core positioning for the product including target audience and messaging.
• Oversee an ongoing program of research and analysis to ensure long term product growth and engagement.
• Assess key external partnership opportunities for ways to scale the product / ecosystem and enhance the user experience.
• Align key stakeholders around product vision and strategy.
• Minimum 3-5 years of managing complex creative and/or technical products.
• Experience managing internal teams as well as external partners and vendors.
• MBA or equivalent real world business experience.
• Proven success at scaling a business while maintaining a high-quality product and user experience.
• Strong attention to detail, organized, and good management skills.
• Experience executing against tight timelines.
• Must be able to work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced, iterative & collaborative team environment.
• Strong product development and communication skills
• Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and improve complex processes
• Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience working in management consulting within the product, media space
• Experience working in a dynamic entertainment or technology company environment.
• Experience with hardware, manufacturing, and physical product development.
• Experience with software and digital product development.
• Experience and enthusiasm for working in entertainment with IP that is beloved by fans.
Current Warner Bros. Discovery employees will be given preferential consideration for this opportunity. This position will be posted for five business days.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0z928-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.