The Product Manager will work closely with the creative team, software developers, QA testers, Product Managers, and internal stakeholders to develop creative solutions to address our partners' and customers' needs with cutting-edge apps and mobile web experiences.
The ideal candidate is someone who is as happy discussing the details of digital application business workflows as they are thinking strategically about what applications we're building and why. You need to be a proactive, collaborative, detail-oriented person who is passionate about digital products with a focus on great user experience.
In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of each aspect of product design and how it impacts key metrics of the product, learn and understand the ins and outs of our current suite of digital products, and the workflow of the various groups who create and publish content as well as our customers' and partners' workflows. This position offers the opportunity to work on market-leading entertainment products and work as part of a creative team focused on mobile-first, innovative digital product design.
• Anticipate the rapidly changing needs of the product suite, and identify the most important issues that your team will need to solve
• Manage the launch of new features and products, and ensure your users have the training and support they need to use our products effectively
• Diagnose bugs and work to get them resolved quickly
• Monitor ongoing performance of features and act as point of contact for any questions, concerns, or suggestions
• Develop and maintain strong & productive relationships with all development and business stakeholders in order to ensure timely and effective delivery of software features.
• Contribute to the overall product vision and roadmap
• Write clear and concise product specs, feature analysis, and product documentation. Clearly articulate feature requirements through the development of User Stories, Specifications, and Process Mapping
• Work with a highly creative team of artists, technical developers, project managers, and QA engineers throughout the product development, testing, and implementation phases to ensure feature integrity
• Manage the requirements gathering process between an integrated team of stakeholders and various internal resources, including the creative director, product managers, internal stakeholders, customers and software-related technical resources.
• Work with the internal team and stakeholders to conceptualize new features and improvements to our websites and apps, using feedback and research to help guide your priorities and decisions.
• Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Behavioral Economics, Statistics, User Experience or related discipline with a focus on data analysis and workflows
• 3-5 years' experience, or equivalent, conducting process analysis, requirements definition and use-case analysis
• Hands-on experience in preparing requirement specifications, reading and understanding software technical documents, working with data models, user experience or visual design, and data flow
• Experience in media, entertainment, or related field preferred
• Experience in preparing requirement specifications, reading and understanding software technical documents, working with data models, user experience or visual design, and data flow
• Ability to understand business processes in order to define system configurations to support those processes
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate well with different types of audiences
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
• Strong presentation skills
• Comfortable with heavy design, features, and functionality requirements gathering
• Ability to collaborate with Dev, QA and Project Management teams to implement new features
• Knowledge of the Agile methodology
• Experience with Jira (or related system) preferred