The Product Analyst will be in charge of analyzing and inquiring business needs, supervising project and feature implementations, generating insights, and tracking the evolution of multiple digital products including OTT and editorial ones running on own and operated platforms (web, apps).
Will also be responsible to follow KPIs, adjust goals and elaborate plans to achieve them accordingly with the product vision and objectives. The PA will also work in multiple workstreams from different projects simultaneously, understanding the needs and requiring support and challenging definitions from several stakeholders, such as Finance, Taxes, Distribution, Ad Sales, Marketing, Legal, Privacy and more. Will work closely with local, regional and abroad technology teams to define, feedback and follow implementations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyzing and inquiring products needs and stakeholder areas to understand and elaborate plausible features and solutions, interacting with service areas (i.e. technology) to assess the impact and estimates of implementing them.
• Supervise and validate implementations, alerting the team stakeholders of any change or delay, and leading UAT.
• Monitor KPIs and other metrics to produce valuable insights and estimations.
• Research trends and track competitors and market behaviour.
• Review and check our live products and report issues about the platform, modules, content or integrations.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 5 years in web/mobile product management.
• Experience working in projects managed with agile methodologies (scrum).
• Experience on the digital media industry working with OTT (AVOD/TVOD/SVOD) and/or News products.
• Experience confortably working and leading multiple product workstreams in parallel.
• UX analysis and development experience.
• Ability to interact with technical teams.
• Excellent communication skills: oral and written (English and Spanish).
• Experience working with and implementing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
• Experience working with QoS monitoring tools (e.g. Crashlytics).
• Experience working with and implementing advertising platforms (e.g. GAM).
Desirable Requirements (Not Mandatory)
• Technical experience (development / tech lead).
• Intermediate level Portuguese language (written / oral).
• Content distribution market experience.
• Experience working on a regional / multicountry context, with multicultural and multilanguage teams.
• Bachelor's Degree in areas such as Business Management/Administration, Information Technology, Information Systems
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkn47-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.