Need for physical production, in-house line producer of new and growing scripted podcast division for Warner Media.
• Acts as in-house Line Producer for scripted podcast division, overseeing all production budgets and finances and all responsibilities consistent with a production LP.
• Identifies production services companies and procures RFPs, determining best fit based on relevant numbers, metrics and presents best options considering budgetary restraints.
• Determines best practices for Warner Media podcasts productions and works with external partners (distributors, production companies, etc.) to maintain WM's financial interests.
• Develops and maintains relationships with various WM divisions – including HBO Max, DC, KYAC, Home Entertainment, Consumer Products, etc. –. Acts as liaison between the podcast departments (Production, Business & Legal Affairs, etc.) to streamline the flow of information.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in podcast development and production required.
• Experience effectively supervising all aspects of podcast production.
• Experience working with Network Executives and Creative Management required.
• Experience working with podcast talent (producers, writers, directors, etc.) at all levels.
• Taking smart risks and creating new opportunities for the business.
• Taking ownership in the results of the work and empowering others for the same through actionable feedback.
• Working in a fashion that drives quick, simple and efficient results and is iterative and flexible with priorities.
• Using effective partnerships across the organization, communicating proactively, and incorporating other viewpoints in the approach to the work.