- Full Time
This position has as its main purpose the brands review, coordination of production and correct implementation of integrated commercials formats within the traditional business (simple sponsorships and integrated pieces); collaborating and supporting Content Partnerships & Original Production for GE and sports in BRAZIL. Fulfilling the role of main spot between content and commercial areas.
• Internal production, & writing + editing, coordination with Program Edit (BA) of basic sponsorships & commercially integrated pieces (that do not require advanced creativity) for all brands of GE and Sports, focused on Brazil market.
• Preliminary analysis, adaptation, generation & approval of creative proposals, received from Content Partnership, Strategic Planning & AdSales teams in Brazil, in coordination with the Paralegal Associate / Commercial Brand Manager.
• Supervision and implementation, within local original productions, that requires commercial integration between brands. Commercial management in specific live events (Award Season).
• Work and collaborate with the different local sectors in the construction of new business formats, sources of income and improvements in workflows.
• Being the head of Brand Integration in Brazil, she/he has the ownership of local commercial projects/proposal and the complete visualization of the flow from the generation of the idea to its implementation, interacting with all the areas involved in the process; mainly with the Content Partnership area.
• Diploma or equivalent experience in Production, Advertisement, Communication, Audiovisual.
• Degree or equivalent experience in Media and Entertainment Companies, Content Producers, Advertising Agencies.
• Necessary Advanced English and/or Spanish – will report to Argentina
• Broad knowledge and experience in Production, Commercial Production, Advertisement Writing, Post-production, Creativity, Product Placements in Original Productions, On Air/Digital networks, Sports, Contracts & Academy Rights checking & follow up within scripts & Original Productions.
• Above average skills in team work, interpersonal relationships, flexibility, project leader, time management, productivity & Reporting Abroad.
• Other: basic knowledge in office package, adobe package, edition, design.Ability to work under the pressures of the commercials demands.