• Support the AP process in order to guarantee an accurate and timely payment to vendors
• Receive, filter, correct and approve payment documents (vendor invoices, expense reports, travel statements, etc.)
• Cancel, correct and reissue payment orders
Hard Skills Required
• Graduates or advanced students from Business Administration or equivalent.
• ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Ariba) is preferred
• Knowledge of MS office tools
• English Skills (Advanced or Bilingual). Encouraged to speak frequently and fluently.
Soft Skills Required:
• Teamwork and collaboration skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Autonomous and self-motivated, to investigate possible solutions for issues with no pre-established answer.
• Organized with a methodical approach, to manage a wide range of activities.
• Ability to stay focus on tasks, particularly while battling with meeting up with deadlines.
• Able to work independently, manage shifting priorities and handle tasks under pressure
• Enthusiasm and involvement in improving business processes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mq9j-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.