Vice President, Business Affairs
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Privacy Analyst for the Legal Privacy department.
WarnerMedia (WM) is committed to protecting, respecting and securing the personal data of our consumers, staff, and partners in a way that does not distract from the experiences that our consumers love about WM's impressive family of brands (HBO, CNN, Harry Potter, Cartoon Network, DC Comics, Ellen) and our incredible theatrical, television, and game-related content.
The Privacy and Data Strategy Legal Team helps drive the digital agenda for WM, advising teams on how to use, share and protect our data to manage regulatory, brand and litigation risk across all of our products.
The Privacy Compliance Operations and Projects team is a group of privacy professionals who work alongside lawyers to deliver key projects, as well as drive privacy compliance across the enterprise.
The Privacy Analyst has knowledge of privacy and data compliance issues and works collaboratively with lawyers and business stakeholders to manage privacy operations, deliver practical advice, enable projects and implement privacy by design across the WM businesses.
• Review and process data subject requests from consumers, employees, contractors, talent and business partners
• Conduct data protection impact assessments
• Assist product teams with completing Article 30 assessments, data transfer inventory assessments, and other privacy assessments
• Partner closely with technology and business stakeholders and provide straightforward counseling on how to be privacy compliant
• Manage inquiries coming into internal and external privacy inboxes
• Work with privacy lawyers to provide expert advice and guidance to teams
• Understand data types and flows across the business (systems, processes and vendors), and how these relate to policy and regulatory requirements
• Support the completion of privacy impact assessments, individual rights requests, response to incidents, and related metrics
• Support privacy project activities as needed, including user testing and creation of training materials
• Proactively identify privacy risks in processes and systems and propose mitigations
• Draft processes, procedures, documents, presentations and guidance as required
• Technology savvy and capable of issue spotting privacy problems
• Strong analytical skills; able to understand and problem solve for complex issues
• Privacy knowledge and/or willingness and enthusiasm to dig into privacy issues
• Location: Atlanta/Los Angeles
• Experienced in a privacy/data protection related field
• Knowledge of entertainment industry
• Educated to minimum bachelor level in a relevant field (e.g. computer science, law, security)
• Experienced in documenting and implementing procedures, controls, and guidelines
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and experienced with OneTrust use and configuration
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail at all times, even with the most routine tasks.
• IAPP certifications a plus
• Customer service experience highly valued
• Interest in learning about data strategies