Principle Software Engineer (Cloud Native - Ad Tech)
WarnerMedia Ad Tech team within WMTO.
Build the world's most effective video advertising service.
This role will be responsible for architecting and building WarnerMedia's digital ad technology platform. This platform will aim to unify WarnerMedia's entire digital ads supply to deliver an easy to buy and effective ad platform for our advertiser.
• Design and build digital ad tech systems
• Help build a best in class engineering team through recruiting, interviewing and mentorship of other engineers
• Work with advertising product to ensure the tech team is working on the projects that will have the biggest impact on the business
• BS/BA or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Science or similar degree
• 10+ years
• Strong proficiency in at least one widely used server-side programming language (Golang, Java, Python, etc.)
• Experience architecting, implementing and operating large-scale, highly available applications in a cloud environment (AWS, GCE, Azure)
• Passion for learning, sharing knowledge, mentoring, and working ina team setting with engineers of varying levels of experience
Nice to Have
• Experience with ML learning approaches and building high scale ML models
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33yx9-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.