Sr. Project Manager
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a PMO Analyst, IP Licensing Technology for the Monetization & Workplace Tech: IP Licensing & Dist department.
This position delivers support work in the area of Sales/Avails within the IP Licensing solution sets, including system production support, incident management, financial/commercial support and client communication. This role also works closely with the Support Lead, Program Manager and other Business Analysts to help seamlessly coordinate support tickets, project change and release processes to ensure the continuance of the overall health of the COSMOS solution and IP Licensing project related activities.
• Incident Ticket resolution management across the IP Licensing Portfolio
• Support the project and support team's incident change management process
• Support IP Licensing budgetary and financial management processes.
• Contributing and coordinating periodic budgetary reviews with leadership
• Liaise with Business Units to understand prioritization of incidents during critical business process windows
• Support PMO and IP licensing directors with respects to project/capacity planning and resourcing
• IP Licensing status and reporting responsibilities.
• Package and present data for various reporting needs to wide audience
• Support Director of Monetization in data analysis to streamline IP Licensing processes and adhere to corporate guidelines
• 3+ years of experience in a technology analyst role, managing ticket resolution for applications across multiple business functions using a variety of technologies.
• 1-2 years of experience supporting PMO of large scale, complex application systems and projects (preferably SAP).
• 3+ years of experience managing budgets in resourcing for large enterprise
• 2+ years of experience using ITIL / Service Now / equivalent change and ticketing system
• Undergraduate degree preferred
• Support Management
• Incident/Backlog Management
• Managing large corporate budgets
• Project Planning and execution
• Management of relationship business partners, internal and external technology partners, and vendors
• Strong customer service mindset
• Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback to continuously improve
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Expert O365 skills, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams, Excel, etc
• Extremely organized and detail orientated
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary