Lead, Participations Cash Management
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, Planning & Analysis for the Financial Planning & Analysis department. This position provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be part of a highly collaborative and dynamic team that supports management with effective data analysis used to build key financial and strategic presentations. This role provides exposure to the full life cycle of film, television and games across worldwide production, distribution and networks.
• Own end-to-end by-title content analysis
• Maintain/Update all by-title reports across Theatrical, TV, Games that support financial and strategic presentations
• Create new by-title reports on an as-needed basis
• Run key reports out of SAP using both automated scheduling tools and creating new ad-hoc queries when necessary
• Link P&Ls to summary reports for multiple product lines and period comparisons
• Investigate material data differences in order to effectively write variance driver analysis versus Prior Forecast, Budget and Prior Year
• Prepare/consolidate reports due out to divisional teams
• Assist Directors with various Intercompany, Franchise and ad hoc analysis
• Facilitate submission of divisional reports that support various presentations
• Maintain department calendar, roll monthly files/folders and create process manual
• Communicate with Warner Bros. and Warner Media peers on various data submissions, follow-up questions, procedures, timelines, etc.
• BA/BS degree in Accounting, Economics or related field required
• CPA/CFA and previous entertainment experience strongly desired
• At least 5 to7 years' experience across Accounting/FP&A/Budgeting required
• Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial statements
• Experience performing detailed qualitative analysis, extrapolating key take-aways and trends from large volumes of data to see the big picture
• Ability to own several end-to-end processes and improve upon what exists to problem solve and drive solid financial support
• Ability to multi-task and handle constantly shifting priorities
• High level of accountability, self-initiative and resourcefulness, as well as strong communication skills to build trust and effectively coordinate with peers
• Advanced proficiency in Excel required including familiarity with developing & utilizing complex formulas; Nested 'IF' statements, multi-dimensional lookups, 'Index/Match', Array formulas, etc.
• SAP BW/BPS/Hyperion experience extremely helpful
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98z3z-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.