Manager, Category Management
Burbank Television Enterprises LLC seeks a Photo and Artwork Administrator for the Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing (WBWTVM) Digital Media department.
This position handles a daily high volume of client asset requests and coordination of currently airing scripted television across Warner Bros., HBO, HBO Max, Cartoon Network, and Adult Swim. This role also maintains the WB library of photography material for over 10,000 features and television by publishing incoming material as well as older content being licensed to streaming services and networks all over the world.
• Oversees Warner Bros image library publishing including HBO, Cartoon Network, and other Warner Media entities.
• Responsible for client image requests for clients to successfully market WM titles.
• Assists in sourcing image material for SVOD/ AVOD clients to be put into required deliverable specs.
• Captures episodic stills from various sources (Internal video, Streaming, Blu-ray, etc.)
• Coordinates with various teams on QC and QA of artwork and episodic imagery for delivery.
• Prioritizes asset fulfillment of client contracts based on timeline, state
of client relationship, and value to the business.
• Perform additional duties as needed
• 2 years' experience working in the entertainment industry
• Experience working in a studio environment preferred
• Experience working in a highly matrixed environment preferred
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's Degree in a marketing, business, or technical discipline
• TV & Film Production experience is a BONUS
• Strong Photoshop skills
• Experience with Illustrator, BOX, Digital Mapping
• Proven ability to manage several high-profile projects simultaneously.
• Experience communicating with Sr. Executive leadership.
• Experience working across departments/groups in a large organization.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejk77-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.