As a Paid Search Specialist, you will be a key person in planning, managing, budgeting, monitoring, and optimising the paid search channel covering the EMEA region. You will be part of a large digital media team located across all of Europe where your focus will be to drive customer acquisition. In addition to managing the paid search channel, you will work in cross functional teams within the growth marketing department on various projects to assist in driving brand recognition and customer acquisition for HBO Max.
• Develop, implement, and manage the paid search marketing campaigns in the EMEA region in collaboration with our performance marketing agency.
• Use data to test, optimise and scale paid search activity.
• Produce detailed analysis and reports of campaign performance.
• Present channel analysis and reports to a range of audiences within the organization.
• Work cross channel on various digital growth projects.
• Utilise test and learn strategies to understand and improve the conversion funnel.
• Maintain partnerships with paid search ad vendors (Google & Microsoft).
• Experience working with paid search marketing, either inhouse or with an agency.
• Knowledge of platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Apple Search Ads.
• Proven experience working with large-scale multinational search accounts (+$100K/month).
• Knowledge of data analysis and reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
The Nice to Haves
• Experience working with paid search scripts is a plus.
• Google ads / Bing certification is a plus.
• Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d27npy-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.