Overnight Associate Lead (Harry Potter Flagship) (REG FT)
WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
Warner Bros. is continuing to expand and evolve the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with the opening of Flagship Wizarding World stores, in key cities globally. These stores will bring to life the magic of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for all Fans and Super Fans of the franchise. Flagship Retail will deliver incredible product, service and environments in spaces that truly celebrate the Wizarding World.
This position will support the leadership hierarchy of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be to actively engage customers through an immense experiential environment while maintaining our brand standards.
• Consistently demonstrates a positive and seamless guest experience.
• Assist customers with merchandise purchases by locating items customers may wish to purchase, suggesting items of interest, and retrieving merchandise from inventory when needed.
• Responsible for cascading customer feedback to correct channels of communication.
• Register and cash handling duties include ensuring that all transactions are complete and accurate.
• Follows, teaches, and exhibits all safety and compliance protocols
• Performs all other duties as instructed
• Follows the steps of sales in each customer engagement
• Responsible in attaining delegated daily, monthly, or quarterly sales goals.
• Maintain store appearance to ensure that it is neat, orderly, and well stocked to meet the Company's visual merchandising standards.
• Teaches and lives stores culture with each associate
• Collaborates with the team to follow company values
• Follows and impacts store set priorities and brand standards
• Minimum 6 months experience working at a retail store
• Minimum 6 months experience with cash handling and customer service
• Knowledge of Harry Potter series and background
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills (i.e. verbal, non-verbal, visual) with the ability to communicate effectively in public to both small and large groups.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Strong attention to detail with focus on basic numerical skills
• Highly motivated self-starter with good initiative
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the operating needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
*Note: This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. WarnerMedia requires anyone working in our workplaces in the US to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq98kz-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.