Senior Product Manager, Digital
Leavesden, United Kingdom
In this position, you will work closely with WarnerMedia's Technology and Operations groups working closely with all the technical team members ensuring that administrative tasks and work ingest, and work prioritizations are dealt with accurately and on time in relation to delivery of Voice and Data Infrastructure services in support of WarnerMedia production and associated business operations, located within WarnerMedia production locations, core campus's as well as global offices and remote temporary locations.
This full-time support position requires a candidate who is confident at communicating effectively across all levels of senior management level and to a wide, diverse team, is flexible, pro-active, efficient, organized and can work using their own initiative. Additionally, the ability to juggle effectively, manage multiple tasks and initiatives from multiple individuals and to be one step ahead is essential.
• Raising, recording, and monitoring orders whilst ensuring cost center allocations and reconciliations.
• Co-ordinate the induction and on-boarding of new staff and contractors, including managed services staff.
• Design and preparation of Promotional Services, marketing, and information materials for network support, including but not limited to posters, handouts, user guides etc.
• Coordinate and consolidate status updates from infrastructure teams for use in business reporting, including account reviews, workstation refresh tracking, territory Account Reviews and workstation refresh tracking.
• Proven administration skills gained within a large corporate environment.
• Customer focused and service orientated.
• Diplomatic and patient.
• Pro-active approach to tasks.
• Able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with clients, management, and support staff.
• Must have an appreciation and be considerate of different cultures and nationalities.
• A collaborator and able to work with international colleagues.
• Must be able flexible in their approach to their work – willing and able to travel to other London based offices and Watford as required - Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm10y2-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.