WarnerMedia seeks a Motion Graphics Designer for the CNN department.
• The role will be based in Atlanta, focused on visual storytelling, branding, template/toolkit development, and data visualization.
• Responsible for the day-to-day look and consistency of motion graphic storytelling, evangelizing a consistent CNN brand look in imaginative ways across different verticals, different regions, and multiple consumption experiences.
• Will partner closely with Video, Interactive, Social, Photo, and editorial teams to conceptualize, and execute on a consistent and imaginative vision.
• Serve as a contact point for our domestic news, politics, and business motion design work.
• Helping to oversee the execution of motion graphics for both daily and long form projects, including branding packages, explainers, maps, charts, infographics, and mobile first interactives.
• Empowering others with templates and toolkits, building collaborative relationships with other team leaders.
• Planning proactively for major events and identifying strong visual opportunities, remaining nimble and flexible in a changing news environment.
• Support the growth of junior staff, helping them to build technical and interpersonal skills.
• You are enthusiastic about visual storytelling and brand identity. You can share that enthusiasm with patience and clarity.
• You're comfortable working collaboratively, individually, and with cross-functional teams, with a sharp attention to detail.
• You have a strong design sensibility, experience in a deadline-driven environment, and are fluent in the intricacies of digital graphics and animation.
• Mastery of a variety of 2D, 3D, and video tools is ideal, including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and Cinema 4D.
• OctaneRender, Unity/Unreal, or AR/VR experience is a plus.
• Typically has 4 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
• College degree or equivalent industry experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn3bo-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.