Mobile Engineering Manager
WarnerMedia is looking for a leader to join our Mobile team within WarnerMedia's Sports Technology organization. The mission of this team is to build, deliver, and support mobile/connected/voice technology for sports brands like Bleacher Report and March Madness Live.
The main responsibility of this person will be to meet regularly with engineers and stakeholders in order to gather feedback on topics ranging from project progress, internal processes, to general satisfaction. They'll plan in quarters, and help set the team vision for the next few years.
What will you be doing?
• Lead and mentor a team of senior/staff iOS and Android engineers in delivering features
• Build a diverse team while encouraging a collaborative and inclusive environment
• Implement effective engineering processes and policies
• Lead projects from discovery to delivery, driving initiatives that impact the team of 20+ engineers, engineering managers, and product managers.
• Drive product roadmap and initiatives, and participate in technical design.
• Meet with the rest of the engineering management team to align engineering-wide priorities.
• Interface with the senior leadership team and other functional areas to ensure that most efficient solution is designed to meet business needs; ensures timelines are met.
To be a contributing member of this team, you will have a mix of these skills:
• Experience recruiting, managing, fostering and retaining talent on a technical team.
• Experience leading mobile developers.
• Ability to ship complex projects in an environment with multiple dependencies in a high impact area.
• Knowledge of mobile best practices and design patterns
• High level of accountability, bias to action and a desire to empower individuals on the team to perform at their best.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Don't have an up-to-date CV? That's fine. Send us what you have, and we can go from there together.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d552n0-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.