Purpose of the Role
The Cross Promotion strategy coordinator is a critical position within the Performance Marketing's group. The candidate needs to have strong analytical and fast thinking to support the Cross Promotion Manager developing and tracking our internal campaigns that will support our brands across Latam. The ideal candidate must have strong coordination skills and have a collaborative attitude to work with other stakeholders
• Support with interface/liason between areas in a daily basis, able to participate and coordinate meetings helping to provide integration and being an evangelist of the work, between teams and among all LAT regions
• Pull and organize daily reports and presentations, helping organize the flow of information inside the group and and through the areas and stakeholders related.
• Be responsible for monitoring break, campaign conversion rates, duplication and other database info in an easy on the eye view- techedge/instar knowledge necessary, excel user
• Work closely to programming department, being able to cross the info between research and programming, highlighting the best contact points to generate synergy when possible
• Media Planning for cross media in all LAT regions and WM LAT channels focused on objectives and KPI for each campaign/BU
• Experience in manage multiple projects at a fast pace and high volume.
• Ability to organizational skills with attention to detail
• Broadcast systems experience as user (onair, paradyme, ncs, aleph or other)
• Previous experience in broadcast companies – Programming, MKT, Operations, Media planning - knowledge of the Latin American entertainment and sports broadcasting market
• Excel user
• Media Research Tools knowledge (Instar, Techedge, TGI)
• Fluent in Spanish and English advanced/fluent. You will participate every day in meetings with teams around the globe.
• Experience in Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it.
• Ability to Self-motivated; highly capable of completing tasks and responding to department requests independently.
• Fluent in Portuguese
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55zpe-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.