Digital Media Specialist
Sao Paulo, Brazil
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the Marketing & E-Com Supervisor will develop and manage the WB E-Com digital strategies and plans, aligned with BBK goals, in order to increase the WB expertise about the digital segment (WB Digital Hub (BandUp), Digital Pure Players (Amazon, Mercado Livre) and ''Click & Mortars'' (digital E-Comm of WBCP main partners such as Riachuelo, C&A, Piticas, etc). Support the WB digital partners in order to increase the importance/revenues from this channel and to create the best WB data base (customers) to use for our digital initiatives (mailing, relationship, etc).
In addition, this person will support and help to implement marketing and retail programs, including the Franchise Plans and DTR activations. Should develop and implement initiatives to achieve the goals for each franchise project and/or partner and manage the tools to measure and control results during and after the implementations. Should develop and improve management tools, suggesting and implementing new control process to the department.
• Developing and Executing E-Comm strategies and plans for the DTC stores (Loja Warner, HBO Shop, Cartoon Network Shop and DC Store), reporting to Consumer Marketing Manager.
• Developing and implementing the strategies and plans for Warner Official Stores in the main E-Comm platforms: Amazon & Mercado Livre.
• Support the digital initiatives from the top Licensees & Retail Partners in order to increase the results in the digital environment.
• Work in a partnership with Digital E-Com Team in Burbank, Home Entertainment Brazil, WBCP Latam Team (Mexico and Cassa) in order to maintain the learning curve and apply & share the best practices.
• Support the Marketing Manager to develop and implement the franchise & retail plans in order to achieve the WBCP goals for each brand and selected licensees.
• Bachelor's degree
• Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Portuguese
• Strong creative and analytical skill
• Able to consistently contribute to new ideas and identify opportunities, then lead them to fruition
• Ability to prepare reports and project plans
• Ability to manage various simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
• Excel advanced skills – able to create dashboards , graphics and etc
• Excellent attention to detail
• Positive can-do demeanor and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Innovative thinking
• Ability to create great working relationships and influence across all levels in the organization
• Sound judgment
• Highest degree of professional and personal integrity
• Proactive, Dynamic & Hands-on
• Creative and lateral thinker
• 3+ years of communication/marketing experience
• Previous experience with digital environment such as E-Comm and / or CRM programs/strategies and/or and with executing programmatic marketing campaigns
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk39oq-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.