Sr Manager, Email Marketing
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Marketing Specialist for the Film department.
• Under TNR marketing manager's direction, manage title set-up:
• Work with SAP Analyst to fill out material number lists, request 10 min previews and confirm pricing
• Submit metadata and APO/EST digital bundle forms
• Ensure title information is correct in WB2B before Announce (review artwork/synopsis/dates/pricing)
• Assist in providing direction to support title manager:
• Fill out initial creative brief and domestic/international creative budgets for review with title manager
• Provide Media SD for each title and for catalog for review with title manager
• • Conduct initial review of press releases for review with title manager
• Assist with business plans and presentation decks:
• Complete business plan slides (i.e. B.O. performance, BD mix, HD mix, competitive dates, etc.)
• Draft initial selling guides and kick off decks for review with title manager
• Support franchise lifecycle initiatives with supporting decks for internal and external stakeholders
• Track, analyze and maintain key financial metrics:
• Fill out and analyze initial business plan A&P for review with title manager
• Prepare volume sheets by analyzing competitive titles, historical performance and pricing
• Complete Post A&P (Day 1 and 8-week) to review with title manager and submit to Finance
• Assist with communications to territories:
• Draft marketing alerts
• Request information from territories (release dates, SKU plans, local activities, etc)
• Coordinate agenda and presentation for monthly calls with territories
• Additional administrative/ad hoc requests:
• Check social channels to make sure creative assets are uploaded after title announce
• Fill out retailer online checklist after each title announce
• Provide street date recommendations by analyzing competitive landscape and historical performance
• • Support team with creating powerpoint presentations, conducting competitive analysis, monitoring industry trends
• Maintain key WB release and competitive release calendars
• • Manage 4K clip request process
• 2+ years experience in marketing, entertainment marketing, consumer packaged goods, advertising agency or account management required.
• Previous experience in entertainment industry (especially Home Entertainment) preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Proficiency with MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook).
• Knowledge of theatrical and home entertainment product.
• Strong Analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative).
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to details
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints
• Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally
• Strong organizational skills required to effectively manage multiple simultaneous projects.
• General office activities including walking, talking, sitting, standing, typing, etc.
• Must be able to review & comprehend detailed documents or instruments.
• Must have strong attention to detail, maintain confidentiality, problem solve (within scope of responsibility).
• Must be able to speak & write clearly & effectively, provide guidance to others, reason though issues, and deal with cross-functional groups.
• Must be able to handle multiple concurrent tasks.