The Marketing Manager, TV/Digital Finishing is responsible for identifying, ordering, finishing, and the delivery of TV spot master materials., including finishing assigned trailers as needed. TV/Digital Finishing involves the project management of all linear and digital marketing campaigns. This encompasses TV spots, social media ads, trailer debuts, and, more recently, HBO Max-specific content/spots.
• Liaison between creative marketing & the TV marketing post-production facilities including. MSP. Guide each group through the necessary deadlines, while tracking the overall budget
• Trained and supervised by VP, TV Finishing, and serves as project manager on assigned TV, social media, and radio campaigns and possible trailers or trailer cut downs
• Manages day-to-day support for creative directors in identifying, ordering, and delivery of materials to outside vendors. Maintains compilation reels of assigned final TV campaigns
• Responsible for final sign-off on mixes, color grading, final graphics, final effects, and final sync. Must sign off on final masters created by finishing vendors
• Provides technical support between cutting rooms and outside vendors regarding source elements such as negative, split audio, and music score on TV campaign finishing
• Facilitates and coordinates lot security requirements in the duplication of creative marketing materials
• Coordinates delivery of TV finishing materials (graphics, audio tracks, etc.) from creative vendors to finishing house
• Coordinates and confirms approved legal and reviews used in TV and social media advertising
• Supports creative vendors and creative directors in the delivery of audio elements
• Works closely with various internal departments and vendors (i.e., tech ops, WB sound, and labs) to ensure completion and delivery of materials
• Responsible for staying current on all new processes as they pertain to finishing
• Works with Media and Creative Advertising departments to insure the finishing of necessary TV to meet media buys
• BA/BS degree in Communication Arts required or equivalent work experience with Film or TV/Video emphasis preferred
• 5 yrs in advertising/publicity experience required, including a minimum of 3 years of film/video production required
• Computer skills: Mac, PC proficiency.
• Knowledge of film/video production, and advertising
• Knowledge of deadlines for audio/visual material completion.
• Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j3eq-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.