Head Of Marketing
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Liaise with Regional and HO to localize and prepare effective promotional pitch materials. Build and maintain functional, good relationships with partners. Work with team members and other WB divisions to optimize promotion opportunities. Process HO approval system and provide wrap reports. Initiate cinema online and offline promotions for WB titles as well as for the local production/acquisition titles. Team work with colleagues to implement marketing campaigns as directed by the Marketing Director when required. As the contact window for the promotion activity between the WB and the local producer/filmmaker. Key contact person to execute regional/global promotion deals.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• Colleges or University graduate, major in marketing or creative related disciplines
• Minimum years of experience in Marketing/Communications, creative experience is a plus
• Experience in a media/ entertainment company preferred
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel; knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Good communication and project management skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and tight deadlines.
• Good with time management; self-disciplined and self-motivated.
• Must be organized and capable of working independently
• Must possess excellent organizational skills and is detailed oriented.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznw22-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.