Brand and Content Marketing Manager
Warner Bros. Pictures International Holland handles the theatrical distribution and marketing of Warner Bros. in the Netherlands. In 2020 the slate included titles such as Birds of Prey, Tenet, Scooby! and Just Mercy.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager to ensure Social Media and Web portals are up to date across our titles. You will also support the Publicity Manager and the Sales Manager.
• Upload, localize, coordinate, and distribute social media apps/banners/skins/tabs/games etc.
• Manage the web portal, film sites and other digital destinations, social media channels and agenda.
• Analyse social media channels, reporting on results and learnings, online buzz and activities.
• Propose creative selection from the international below-the-line assets.
• Coordinate with the Publicity Manager on content choices and copy.
• Support the Marketing Manager with content and copy for paid social media exposure and in production process of required creatives.
• Keep up to date with changes within data related sources.
• Assist the Sales Director and coordinate execution of trade marketing activities and manage the trade marketing budget.
• Order and distribute point of sale materials and trailers.
• Previous experience in a marketing role.
• Fluent in Dutch & English (both verbal and in writing)
• Good knowledge of and professional experience with social media and the digital landscape.
• Strong creative writing skills.
The Nice to Haves
• Knowledge and experience using Adobe Photoshop beneficial.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yne1-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.