Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks an Associate, Retail Marketing for the Sales & RBD department.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. is seeking an Associate for the Retail Marketing team. This role is responsible for the coordination and implementation of retail specific marketing programs, presentations, and special projects and to support the Retail Marketing and Sales & RBD department to ensure efficient collaboration between Sales and Marketing.
• Tracks and maintains marketing spend documentation in partnership with Retail Marketing team and prepares reports and presentations to meet quarterly forecast milestones
• Assists and coordinates the preparation of presentation materials for external and internal presentations in partnership with Director, Retail Marketing
• Coordinates and facilitates creative projects and submissions on behalf of Sales & RBD and Retail Marketing team
• Manages marketing and project timelines while clearly communicating and collaborating with key stakeholders
• Assists in the development and updating of retail marketing processes
• Helps maintain vendors and external partners, including vendor set up in internal systems and assisting in the execution of master service agreements
• Manages marketing asset and presentation sharing across the sales organization
• Aggregates post-mortem marketing materials to refine and inform future promotional programs
• 3+ years of work experience in a licensor, vendor or entertainment environment, preferable in sales or marketing
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field required
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Proven ability to communicate effectively and tactfully cross-functionally with persons on all levels, in person, in written communication, via phone, via video conference, etc.
• Ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities; possess flexibility and adaptability skills in addition to strong project management
• Exceptional time management and prioritization skills with ability to multi-task with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
• Well organized with effective and proven planning and follow-through skills.
• Ability to work well under time pressure and time constraints.
• Self-starter, optimistic and dependable
• Intellectual curiosity
• Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ox9m-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.