Sr. AR Resolution Analyst
Manager, Strategic Account Operations
Warner Media Sales & Distribution manages premium/SVOD, basic cable and transactional content distribution businesses across MVPD, Global Platforms and Retail partners . T he Manager, Strategic Account Operations , reporting to the Lead, Strategic Account Operations and working with across the organization , will be tasked with assisting in streamlining strategic initiatives, increasing efficiency, overseeing program management, tracking KPIs and communicating objectives between departments. The ideal candidate will have experience working autonomously , with a special focus on project management/execution and interdepartmental collaboration.
• Performing an array of strategically focused tasks from developing management presentations and tracking documents, reporting on KPIs, and fielding and fulfilling inbound and outbound cross-team initiatives based on requests from critical internal stakeholder groups and executives
• Handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
• Build and develop relationships with process owners and account owners in order to increase efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, working with the Lead, Strategic Operations and executives on special projects
• Develop action/project plans to deliver work products / deliverables.
• Identify, mitigate (as possible) and escalate key risk areas to initiative management.
• Work to determine project scope and approach.
Project / Program Management:
• Identify issues and synthesize ideas to form future state recommendations for management and business stakeholder review
• Identify opportunities to increase process efficiency
• Identify opportunities to enhance data and analytic capabilities and recommend implementation path.
• 5+ years in a consulting, business, or analytical role, requiring cross-departmental collaboration
• Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PPT, and Word
• Experience organizing projects, information flow across multiple teams and departments
• Bachelor's degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering)
• Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
• Experience planning strategic initiatives
• Experience with data analysis and data visualization
• Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
• Proven success in a project coordination role
• Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
• Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7eb79-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.