Sr. Financial Analyst, Enterprise Financial Services
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, Residual Ultimates for the Financial Planning & Analysis – Executive department.
• The Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) department is responsible for financial statement consolidations and analysis, and film cost computations for Studios & Networks Entertainment, Inc.
• The results of these efforts are submitted to Senior Management, WarnerMedia and various outside parties.
• This position is responsible for calculating Residuals Ultimates for various products that are accounted for at the corporate level.
• This includes interpretation of contractual information, constructing residuals ultimate models, calculation of quarterly residuals ultimates, and ensuring the accuracy of residual obligations.
• This position is also responsible for the reconciliation of all residual liabilities on a scheduled basis.
• This position will also be involved in special projects within the Film Ultimates group of FP&A.
• Responsibilities will include involvement in projects related to new by-title system or business process projects, coordination with the corporate residuals group on film product issues, Sarbanes Oxley and audit support, and other projects as required.
• Work Experience Minimum 5-7 years experience in an accounting/budgeting or related environment required
• Previous experience in public accounting and/or the entertainment industry required
• Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• BA/BS degree in Accounting, Economics or related field required, advanced degree preferred
• Working knowledge of SOP 00-2 required
• CPA/MBA preferred
• Knowledge/Skills Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial statements
• Strong overall understanding of Residuals, including the ability to read and understand complex legal agreements
• Prior experience in Residuals is strongly preferred
• Strong overall understanding of film and television distribution
• Must have effective writing and verbal communication skills; required to communicate effectively with all levels of Studios & Networks and WarnerMedia personnel
• Strong analytical and logic skills including ability to grasp the ''big picture''
• Strong financial modeling skills Advanced proficiency in Excel required
• SAP experience, including BW/BPS, preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5592-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.