LOCALISATION - 35%
• Based on schedule and other channel parameters, manage operational workflow, including providing timely requests for compliance and localization, and ensuring that deadlines are met.
• Work with localisation team and vendors to deliver best in class dubbing, subtitling and metadata translation for all linear GE and non-linear services, meeting technical and creative specifications.
• Responsible for local vendor negotiations, raising localisation purchase orders, processing invoices and monitoring localisation budgets to meet strategic and creative goals ensuring best market rates.
• Work with global WarnerMedia teams and affiliates to fulfil localisation requirements
MATERIAL DELIVERIES - 15%
• Effectively plan and prioritize requests to Program Licensors and Turner International teams for all content, its associated metadata and assets, per acquisition, Monthly Program Schedules and Yearly Programming calendars.
• Negotiate and liaise with distributors regarding delivery schedules, format and quality, cost and available assets.
• Provide support to departments such as Marketing, Creative Services and Content Sales through sourcing of materials and assets and effectively tracking and communicating availability and appropriate usage of such materials.
DATA MANAGEMENT - 20%
• Create and maintain program records within the Data Management System.
• Ensure appropriate creation of media versions in the MAM and Broadcast Management Systems
• Maintain accurate inventory of materials and assets.
• Keep track of costs associated with the operations process, such as materials, compliance and localization.
COMMUNICATIONS - 10%
• Collaboration & liaison with local and regional Internal Departments, external Vendors and Distributors /Licensors & Responsible for program assets – materials and metadata for all GE content
INNOVATION - 10%
• Work closely with local and international teams to develop, test and implement workflows and systems to manage new business needs as required.
• Explore and implement methods of improving and streamlining existing systems
TEAM MANAGEMENT - 10%
• Oversee day to day work of the Program Operations Coordinators and ensure the team has the necessary information and training to work effectively
• Develop, motivate and lead team to adapt to business growth and opportunities.
• Degree or equivalent experience in in TV / Communication / Technology
• Years of experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in operations – media management, tracking materials and dealing with third parties etc., and minimum of 2 years of management experience and leading a team
• Experience in managing content localization, both subtitling and dubbing
• General knowledge of the technical requirements for broadcast media
• Ability to manage projects, solve logistical problems and deliver on time
• Ability to manage and motivate a team
• Fluent in English – both verbal and written
• High level of communication & organizational skills, plus strong eye for details
• General knowledge of the SEA paid TV market
• General knowledge of a core Asian language e.g. Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia or Bahasa Malaysia
• Experience in TV Kids and/or General Entertainment programming
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn7nj-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.