Director, Global Market Research
Warner Bros. Television, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Manager, Marketing & Client Relations for the WWTVM WW Events & Client Svcs. Department. Manages event production and client services. Responsible for conventions, sales meetings, client presentations, press events, trade & consumer conventions, international press junkets and screenings.
• Produces and manages marketing and all publicity event logistics.
• Your passion must be: logistics, being extremely well organized, and detail oriented /thoroughness
• Responsible for location scouting.
• Hires various acts/talents for events.
• Manages and supports technical set-up for all on-site presentations.
• Works with internal and external creative services team to produce concepts.
• Works cross divisionally to initiate and provide support to various departments and executives.
• Organizes and manages guests lists, travel itineraries, hotel accommodations, registration, air & ground transportation, restaurant reservations, etc.
• Manages budgets
• Manages multiple project simultaneously
• Assists with planning and coordinating gifts for productions (pilots, start-of-production, birthdays), awards (Emmys, Golden Globes, Oscars, People's Choice, SAG, DGA, etc.) and holidays, etc. for WBTVG.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• A minimum of 2-3 years experience in events planning/logistics experience
• High School diploma/GED
• Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Knowledge of marketing, including fulfillment, archiving, shipping and reporting
• Strong proofreading skills
• Must be able to be flexible with hours and work additional hours as needed
• Must be willing to work as a team and be available to all in department
• 50% travel required (domestic and some international)
• Event production experience
• Media industry experience
• People management experience
• PowerPoint presentation skills
• BS degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo5om-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.