Sr. Data Engineer
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager – Lead Scientist for the Neurotechnology team. The Business/Products Owner will be responsible for overseeing the testing process for users of a ML based Neurotechnology platform for audio/visual content, gaming, and digital monetization. The position will also help maintain key business relationships with several business units throughout the Warner Brothers organization.
• 5%- Perform ongoing research and evaluate biometric devices available in the marketplace.
• 5%- Perform ongoing research on the latest ways biometric data is collected and interpreted by psychophysiology and neuroscience professionals. Advise and apply best practices based on this research.
• 15%- Develop algorithms to processes biometric data which includes applying complex mathematical equations that allow business units to interpret raw data into human emotional responses.
• 5%- Provide scientific guidance to business units, stakeholders, and technology team to evolve the biometric data reporting processes and methodologies.
• 5%- Partner with stakeholders and technology team to prioritize platform enhancements and roadmap initiatives.
• 5%- Work with technology team to improve the overall user experience of the platform.
• 5%- Provide feedback on user experience to stakeholders and engineering team.
• 5%- Assist with platform testing for new features.
• 10%- Responsible for the user experience and effectiveness of a biometric lab.
• 30%- Responsible for the quality and usefulness of the biometric data.
• 10%- Provide scientific leadership and establish best practices for using biometric sensors.
• 10+ years of experience oversight of technology research and strategy in the consumer electronics, optics, biometrical, or wearable industry.
• 10+ years' experience designing and manufacturing electronic devices
• 10+ years' experience as a lead scientist in a corporate environment
• 5+ years or experience working with a software engineering team.
• 5+ years of biometric data processing
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Master's degree in electrical engineering or related field required
• Master's in film production preferred
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
• Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be able to work well under time constraints
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7ppo-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.