Manager, International Home Entertainment FP&A is an integral member of the WarnerMedia International planning team and supports and plays an integral role in managing the business unit's Financial Planning and Reporting functions. This role is responsible in the calculation, reporting, submission, and documentation of the Studio Ultimates. (Theatrical & TV product). The role is responsible for the Ultimates Essbase database. The role also supports the China Tencent JV invoice tracking and process, and supports the Sr. Manager with management reporting, forecasting, analysis, interpretation of trends and presentation of findings to senior management.
• Manage the calculation, consolidation, and review of the Int'l Home Entertainment Ultimates for WM International Home Entertainment (''HE''); related key title P&L's, variance analyses, and summarizing key drivers.
• Manage the Ultimates Essbase database, including: Managing the master data and title creation. Upload from SAP and reconcile the monthly actuals as part of maintaining and calculating updated Ultimates as necessary/required
• Maintain the Int'l Home Ent SOX documentation, analysis, and commentary to be provided as part of the bi-annual audit by both internal and external auditors.
• Manage and help support the China Tencent JV invoice process. Support the China Tencent JV forecast and assist with the modeling as needed.
• Assist with the executive dashboards & evaluate any significant variances to expected results
• Assist with other ad-hoc management requests as necessary.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• MBA or CPA preferred
• Minimum 3-years involving forecasting/budgeting or financial consolidation experience
• Advanced analytical skills supported by advanced proficiency in all MS Office applications
• Ability to work independently, and under time constraints
• Strong attention to detail, and experience working with high volumes of data
The Nice to Haves
• Experience with Hyperion Essbase and/or similar database management systems a plus
• Experience with SAP & SAP BW a plus
• Entertainment experience strongly preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xj59-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.