Director, Studio Business Operations
Warner Bros. Consumer Products seeks a Manager, Franchise Strategy, Planning & Reporting that will be a key thought partner to the Global Franchise and CP executive team. This is a high visibility and critical role within the finance team that will execute the daily activities to support franchise needs and performance, creation of long -range financial plans, forecasts and greenlight and financial ultimates. Strong financial modeling and executive presentation skills and building strong relationships with Corporate and other business stakeholders are critical to success.
• Prepares by title financial plans and forecasts, tracking against actual results in coordination with CP business planning, franchise and regional teams.
• Works closely with franchise management team to develop financial metrics and KPI's that provide insights into franchise performance. Develops content and provides insights for quarterly business reviews, franchise evaluations and strategies to help deliver upon division's franchise priorities.
• Creates complex financial models that support greenlight and financial ultimates – creates a framework to aggregate inputs from business teams, including providing benchmarks and key assumptions
• Serves as point of contact for Corporate FP&A and other division stakeholders (HBO, KYAC) in communicating financial results and plans
• Performs ad hoc analysis for senior executives (e.g. new franchise opportunities)
• Supports new business initiatives, integrating into financial plans
• Oversees work of analyst and senior analyst, prepares development plans and provides training and guidance
• Minimum 5 years experience in finance, strategic planning, business planning or business development required
• Industry experience in consumer products, media and entertainment preferred
• Big 4 / large consulting firm experience preferred
• BA/BS degree in Economics, Business or related field required
• MBA strongly preferred
• Strong management, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
• Strategic and business planning experience, including how to leverage technology
• Knowledge of consumer products landscape and consumer trends
• Ability to partner with cross-functional team
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p30j-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.