Manager, Financial Analysis
New York, NY
Manager of Financial Analysis is a key knowledge adviser, responsible for the overall analytics of Domestic Ad Sales Finance with a focus on the News business. Position responsibilities include completion of the Forecast/Budget/Long-Range Plans, identification of risks/opportunities and ensuring timely and accurate communication of analytics/reporting.
• Key adviser and business partner to leaders in the Ad Sales organization, focused on News
• Analyze/monitor business drivers based on daily reporting (audiences, pre-emptions, pacing) and attending operational meetings, to present financial impacts
• Develop data insights on key performance indicators to identify trends and communicate risk and opportunities to senior level leaders
• Design schedules to elevate metrics and trending for senior level leaders
• Communication to business partners/senior level management through weekly and monthly presentations, leveraging operational insights/KPIs
• Candidate will have at least seven years of relevant work experience in finance/accounting including budgeting/forecasting, and project-based analysis.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
• Strong initiative and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, project/deadline-driven environment
• This position internally reports to the Senior Manager, Financial Analysis for WarnerMedia Ad Sales.
The Nice to Haves
• Hyperion and financial systems knowledge are recommended.
• Media experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reznv7-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.