Analyst, Payroll Settlement and Accounting
Warner Bros. Television seeks a Manager, Financial Administration for the GF TV Prod Financial Administration department.
Work extensively with Business Affairs, Estimating, Production, Current Programming, Casting, Production Accounting, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Administration, Human Resources, and Legal to compile, review, analyze, prepare, process and disburse ATL payments to fulfill contractual obligations.
• Manages WGA payroll payments. This position is a WGA contract expert. Responsible for reading complex Overall Producer agreements and other complex contracts to scheduling and administrate payments. The department has heavy volume servicing approximately 100 overall deals, 500 development scripts and 2,000 series transactions
• Manages and processes required Above the Line (ATL) payments and wire transfers for all series, pilots, development, housekeeping deals and term deals.
• Interacts heavily with client representatives, agents, attorneys and business managers regarding payment inquiries and documentation.
• Coordinates with Business Affairs and Legal departments for facilitating ATL payments for TV productions and TV development.
• Manages payment history research as well as interfaces with Accounts Payable and Payroll regarding misc. discrepancies, questions or concerns.
• Manages audit requests and services such requests for SOX, Guilds and Participations. Provide analysis for such requests. Uses TDM, SAP, Workday, eDOCS, PSL, and Easybudget.
• Monitors costs accumulated on development projects, talent hold deals, and overall deals to insure correct payment processing and analyses for same.
• Coordinates payment paperwork flow with Business Affairs. Manages flow of checks and payment authorizations for TV.
• Responsible for maintaining all present and past permanent records for financial and Above the Line (ATL) payment documents.
• Interfaces with outside payroll companies for payment of ATL Talent on pilots, and series
• Coordinates and interfaces with the Current Programming department to obtain series information in order to verify and validate character payments.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• 3+ years WGA Payroll experience, preferably in television,
• College Degree preferred.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
• Ability to maintain various reports
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of management
• Must be able to adhere to numerous deadlines
• Must be self-motivated
• Must be creative to facilitate new forms
• Must be diligent to secure payments for associated departments as needed
• Must be dependable and able to work flexible hours.