Finance Manager, Inseak
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As part of the Singapore based Finance Business Partnering team for the INSEAK region, this role will be reporting to the Director, Finance – SEA (South East Asia) and assist in the handling of business planning, forecasting, and reporting needs for the studio business in the SEA region on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. The role will facilitate executive management business performance reviews including variance analysis, forecast, budgets and Long-Range Planning. The role will require business partnering with key business stakeholders, and providing valuable business supports to the country and regional management in the SEA countries.
This role will be a Finance Business Partner to studios businesses across Theatricals, Home Entertainment, TV Distribution, Gaming, and Consumer Products
Financial Planning & Analysis
• Responsible for the financial planning cycle for the studio business, ensuring timely completion and accuracy. This will include establishing assumptions, spreadsheet modelling, consolidation and analyses and presentation preparation to stakeholders in the business.
• Actively involved in liaising with senior management and INSEAK finance team members in monthly forecasting, annual budget / Long Range Planning and R&O.
• Own and manage the INSEAK and Corporate deliverables (FC ledgers / R&O / IBR / Presentation decks / variances / etc.) on the studio business.
• Plan and coordinate in accordance with Corporate timelines to define and manage INSEAK timelines
• Ensure forecast and budget data are uploaded into Corporate system timely and accurately
• To perform forecast variance analysis and make necessary forecast adjustment after liaising with INSEAK VP, Finance and Senior Management
• Review monthly actuals package from INSEAK finance teams to ensure accuracy, business rationales, and compliance with internal policies and procedures.
• Perform variance analysis schedules as required by Corporate and Senior Management
• Review actuals against forecast/ budget and follow-up on key variances
Finance business partnering
• Provide best in class Finance support to studios businesses across Theatrical, Home Entertainment, TV Distribution, Gaming, and Consumer Products
• Support the business lines in reaching or exceeding financial budget and forecast targets
• Support integration of the finance function across WarnerMedia (legacy Turner / HBO / Warner Bros.) in the INSEAK region.
• Consistently review FP&A process and procedures, standardize and optimize work done at INSEAK regional level
• Participate in overall INSEAK Finance process improvement & streamlining projects.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and duties as required.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related business field.
• Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.) is a plus.
• 5+ years professional experience in an FP&A regional role; experience from the media and entertainment industry will be an added advantage.
• Experience working for an MNC with exposure to SEA countries.
• Strong working knowledge of PeopleSoft, SAP, Excel, and Hyperion with proficiency in query functions, spreadsheet and database applications.
• Fluent in English and a second language
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkkm0-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.