Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Bleacher Report is hiring a seasoned event expert to join the Experiential Marketing team, which brings Bleacher Report's digital voice to life through in-person experiences. This role will help plan and execute a variety of events and activations around franchise properties, league partnerships, content productions, and sponsored moments. An essential part of this position is to collaborate with team members across all facets of the event planning process – from ideation to execution. Key responsibilities will include concepting brand moments, working with production partners, managing sponsor activations, developing and executing programming elements, and supporting internal groups as required.
*This position requires travel and non-traditional work hours.
• Work within a small, but dynamic experiential team, and alongside other internal groups, to execute events from ideation through on-site execution
• Develop and budget brand-relevant, custom event activation concepts for sponsor pitches and sold partnerships
• Oversee implementation of approved activation concepts, which includes identifying production partners, sourcing operational elements, communicating updates and needs to internal client-facing team, and on-site management
• Work with content production teams to transform meaningful fan experiences and impactful brand moments into content-led broadcast productions
• Work with creative team on event signage process at franchise events
• Independently oversee and manage smaller, one-off activations / brand moments
• Build, track and reconcile event budgets
• Research and identify event venues and negotiate agreements for selected locations
• Develop and update event documentation, including event overviews, activation briefs, run of shows and schedules
• Stay current on industry trends to help ideate creative event solutions
• Assist with hotel contracting, rooming list management, and ordering brand premiums
• 3-6 years of event experience with a focus on sponsor management and event production
• Experience working directly with sponsors and clients on event activations ideation and executions
• Demonstrated history of developing successful concepts for brand-specific activations
• Expertise in event project management, planning, and on-site implementation
• Significant work with outside vendors and production companies
• Exceptional multitasking skills and a strong attention to organization and detail
• Ability to adapt and deliver upon a change of direction or client request with a positive attitude
• Proven ability to navigate ambiguity, interpret and prioritize information, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Seamlessly transition between a variety of roles, from event planning to sponsorship management to operations
• Strong interpersonal skills for working in a cross-functional team environment
• Effective time management skills and experience prioritizing multiple projects and responsibilities at once
• Ability to work both with a team and independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rojy66-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.