Manager, Email Strategy and Planning
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio's powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera.
The division's successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering best-in-class talent.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks a Manager, Digital Franchise Management & Marketing for the Franchise Mgmt & Marketing department. Supports the Director, Digital Franchise Management and Marketing in strategic planning and execution of digital marketing tactics across all technology platforms (including web, social, e-mail, mobile). Working both independently and with cross-functional teams, the ideal candidate is an innovative strategist with an entrepreneurial spirit who can take the lead on some projects while being completely hands on in the delivery of other projects. You're analytical, creative, social media savvy, and up to date on emerging trends and tactics. You are never satisfied with the status quo and are always looking to raise the bar.
• Guides the creation and delivery of digital marketing assets for our business partners.
• Drives CRM strategy including planning email marketing calendar, creative strategy and delivery in partnership with both internal and external partners.
• Coordinates with strategy, creative, and production teams to drive social media channel growth and to ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals.
• Partners with external developers and internal brand and technology teams to design, develop, launch, and maintain websites (may require some hands-on CMS content updates).
• Tracks and monitors effectiveness of campaigns, including KPIs and financial impact on revenue (where applicable) and provides reporting
• Follows and analyzes market trends and gather customer insights and feedback to inform product marketing strategy and initiatives.
• Collaborates with domestic and international marketing and sales teams to optimize digital/social programs that drive brand, licensee and product awareness.
• Other projects and duties may be assigned dependent on business development and needs.
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
• Minimum 5+ years of digital marketing experience required, preferably in the entertainment industry.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and TikTok
• Managed social media campaigns and booking online advertising, ideally with knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads
• Familiar with email strategy, development, and deployment.
• Proven success developing strategy, executing, and optimizing performance of marketing campaigns across all digital platforms.
• Familiar with tools for SEO, analytics, smart-linking, advertising, social posting, etc (e.g. Google Analytics, Netbase, Sprinklr).
• Marketing project management for all aspect of program and project implementation.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and presentation software programs required.
• Effective and proven management and interpersonal skills are critical.
• Must have sound understanding of strategy development, marketing principles and brand management.
• Must have a clear understanding of the dynamics and needs of licensing.
• Must have effective communication and presentation skills.
• Must be well organized with effective and proven planning and follow-through skills.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and remotely (e.g., telepresence, video conference, etc.)
• Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity that sparks communication, collaboration, and innovation. Must have a willingness to look beyond surface requirements.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize, schedule and prioritize work effectively.
• Must have the ability to multi-task to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Must be willing to collaborate with management and peers to advance team and company goals.