Manager, Event Marketing
New York, NY
The Manager, CX Advanced Support (International) is a key member of the Customer Experience (CX) Strategy & Ops team within the Warner Media Direct-to-Consumer organization. She/He will oversee a team of Advanced Support technicians who work closely with local, frontline support advocates to change hearts and minds across traditional and social channels while supporting our International viewers. The ideal candidate will possess strong writing skills that can adapt to any support scenario/channel, strong understanding of the global streaming media landscape, and a passion for creating meaningful connections with our international customers through engagement and solving their issues. This individual will be a key leader and contributor within the CX Ops team, and will collaborate cross-functionally to ensure our communications and International support operations align with the broader team's goals and vision. They will work closely with the domestic CX Operations team, Global Support groups, extended CX classic and social teams, and Tier 3 CX teams to continuously challenge/define/refine what excellence in this space means, and continuously deliver on these goals to facilitate an extremely satisfied customer base.
Work Schedule: To support the needs of local European markets, the hours for this role will be 4am - 1pm EST from Monday through Friday.
Language Requirement: The ability to speak, read, and write fluently in English and European Spanish is required for this position.
Remote/Virtual Opportunity: In looking to adapt to the needs of a growing 24/7 business, we are open to candidates working remotely/virtually.
• Lead a team of T3 (Advanced Support) agents dedicated to receiving and resolving escalations from International frontline teams.
• Identify, document, and escalate business side issues to appropriate extended teams for resolution.
• Maintain a catalog of ongoing issues to ensure partner teams understand issue impact, scope, and regularly communicate issue status to domestic and International teams partner support groups.
• Receive escalations directly and continuously deliver positive outcomes for the toughest issues in the most challenging conversations across traditional and social channels.
• Actively monitor traditional and social channels to ensure that HBO Max is supporting our customers effectively and engaging in the areas they're choosing to discuss HBO Max.
• Monitor and support our International T3 (Advanced Support) and frontline traditional and social Support Advocates to ensure they're consistently meeting and exceeding expectations, relaying expert knowledge of HBO Max to consumers in a way that simplifies and strengthens their overall experience with our product, content and service.
• Ensure our CX minded customers and community feel that their thoughts are heard, and valued through positive and constructive engagement.
• Be a resource to our current and future customers; work with the broader CX team or seek out subject matter experts when needed to respond to support related inquiries..
• Continuously refine and improve our International support strategy, as well as evolve our best practices in partnership with key Domestic and International partners on the CX Product Team.
• Regularly collaborate with the broader Domestic and International CX Team, CX writers and other internal partners to ensure the International support teams are equipped with the latest guidelines, product support updates and messaging.
• Regularly capture and track relevant CX KPIs -- sharing key insights, observations, success metrics and opportunities for improvement.
• Bachelor's degree in technology, journalism, communications, marketing, or equivalent experience and/or demonstrated expertise.
• 3+ years' experience professionally managing Customer Service & Support teams, through traditional and social channels on behalf of an organization (preferably in media).
• 3+ years' experience professionally supporting a comparable B2C brand, preferably in media, entertainment, technology or hospitality providing streaming media or equivalent technologies at a Tier 3 level.
• Fluent/native Spanish speaker with ability to adapt to Latin American Spanish and European Spanish/Castilian.
• Fluency with additional languages including Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Portuguese a plus.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, interacting with colleagues in multiple countries and time zones
• Experience with support ticketing systems (Salesforce, Remedy, Oracle, Zendesk) preferred.
• Experience with social media/community management tools (Spredfast/Khoros, Sprinklr, or others) preferred.
• Exceptional communication skills, with demonstrated aptitude for social writing.
• Able to break down and communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude/demeanor while representing HBO in a professional manner at all times.
• Familiarity and comfort with consumer streaming devices such as Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, iOS Devices, Android TV/mobile, and more.
• Able to handle multiple priorities, using proper urgency when needed.
• Demonstrate a strong sense of accountability and autonomy for effectively completing all required tasks.
• Able to zoom out from individual issues and identify patterns.
• Experience working with Lean/Agile methodologies and JIRA/Youtrack a plus.
• Strong passion for HBO Max programming and originals.
The Ideal Candidate is:
• Passionate about supporting and engaging with our media focused International customer base.
• Driven to improve internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Relentlessly positive and possess a 'can't be stopped' attitude.
• Self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative and resourceful.
• Able to successfully handle multiple ongoing issues at any given time while maintaining daily workload.
• Able, willing and driven to master new concepts every day.
• Highly organized and embrace a fast-paced, changing environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jv5q-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.