The Manager will manage and execute upon the daily activities supporting the FP&A functions of WarnerMedia International financial activities, including the preparation and presentation of accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis. This role will serve as a business advisor by preparing forecasts, budgets, long-range plans and financial or business analyses that demonstrate the underlying key business drivers and the ultimate impact on the business unit. Responsibilities include reviewing financial reports, tracking initiatives and identifying major risks and opportunities. Advanced knowledge and understanding of the principles and theories of finance, accounting, and other related disciplines to plan, design and conduct financial business analyses are critical for this role.
This role reports directly to the WarnerMedia International Networks Director.
• Develop innovative analyses to measure financial and operational performance.
• Leverage on existing tools, and implement new ones, to timely produce value added and pertinent information to support management decision making.
• Manage the financial analyses related to strategic business plans and other ad hoc initiatives, through development of detailed financial and operating models. Review and summarize outcomes to ensure issues are addressed, and business matters are communicated, on a timely basis.
• Partner with the regional finance teams and other business partners to activate new analysis streams, track relevant business KPI's, early detect variances and business trends through the detail review of the regional finance submissions of budgets, long-term plans. Gain insights into overall financial strategies.
• Routinely perform analytical reviews of territory monthly deliverables to identify potential issues and business trends including monthly variance analyses. Ensure the accuracy, consistency and integrity of all information reported in the P&L, variances and rollforward schedules.
• Support preparation of executive presentations and reporting schedules to ensure they reflect current management and territory requirements.
• Facilitate the financial and management reporting function by reviewing and summarizing the information from the analysis of complex reports that are produced on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis using various applications (e.g. Excel, Hyperion).
• Assist in the design and implementation of analytical models for monthly forecasting and actual results review incorporating Warner Brothers International activities.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• Master's degree or CPA
• Minimum 6 years accounting and forecasting experience
• Advanced analytical skills, and strong technical accounting skills supported by proficiency in all MS Office applications, especially advanced user of Excel and ESSBASE/Hyperion applications
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills; a confident communicator able to interact effectively at all levels of a matrix organization and with a high degree of professionalism.
• Solid understanding of technical accounting matters and finance processes.
• Extremely organized with ability to effectively manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities
• Good problem resolution skills, strong organizational skills, and marked collaborative approach.
• Results oriented with an ability to set clear goals and priorities and deliver timely, high quality services.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0nnj6-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.