Sr. Privacy Analyst- Brand Support
Warner Bros. Television, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Manager, Business Affairs for the TV Business Affairs department. Assist the business affairs executives with the negotiation and drafting of actors, writer, producer and director deals, all in connection with the production of television series. Also, interacts with various producers, agents, lawyers and/or managers.
• Negotiates actor, writer, producer and director deals, as well as development deals of all types with agents and entertainment attorneys.
• Assists the business affairs executive on behalf of various Warner Bros. production entities during the development and production process. Works with VP of contract administration to coordinate uninterrupted payments to producers under deals.
• Prepares and distributes deal memos, agreements and short form contracts. Analyzes data from deals and prepares charts for department summarizing the findings
• Provides regular status updates with respect to deals
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Previous studio, television, network and/or Business Affairs experience highly desirable.
• JD preferred.
• Knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Microsoft Word required.
• Knowledge of report and letter format.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm579x-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.