Manager, Financial Reporting
Manager, Bus Admin Partner Reporting (Temporary)
• Oversee WW sales report process for WB Game Studios globally and WBIE partners encompassing physical, digital and mobile games as it relates to agreements with participation obligations.
• Calculate and analyze all contracts financial terms and royalty statements through life of product; providing feedback to senior stakeholders.
• Manage partner expectations and provide adhoc reporting.
• Assists with partner audits by coordinating with WB internal contacts and document process for potential litigation.
• Calculate participation royalty statements as well as address partner inquiries across all issued royalty statements.
• Partner with business development in modeling financials such as ROI schedules, cash flow scenarios, as contract terms are negotiated.
• Manage invoice processing for partner deals, including set up, international tax requirements and payment confirmation
• Manage the close out process of expiring partner deals and set up new ones
• 5 + years overall financial and or partner experience
• Prior experience with an entertainment company a plus
• BA/BS Degree Recommended in Business, Finance, Accounting and/or related work experience
• Strong organizational, communication and follow-up skills
• Highly detail oriented
• Comprehensive understanding of participations statement and processes
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Strong computer skills (Business Objects, Excel, SAP)
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Ability to manage multiple partners and collaborate and lead multiple departments within WB so that partner deals are started or closed as needed
• Ability to utilize analysis/data and apply it strategically to promotional planning, budgeting, and promotional development
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rboz46-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.