The Manager, Brand Marketing will identify, develop, and inspire the Company brand marketing efforts to be outstanding, forward-thinking, and culturally relevant. In this role, you will lead strategic campaign development and end-to-end campaign management of some of the brand's biggest initiatives, such as content marketing campaigns that align with both show-specific branding as well as driving engagement with new and existing fans. This (Sr.) Manager role will elaborate country specific strategies and work side by side with various internal teams to develop initiatives that meet and fulfill the brand needs of our audience to build consideration, awareness and brand love.
• A strong understanding of the complete brand management process and experience leading a campaign from start to finish with only some supervision
• Proven experience developing brand strategy and crafting a meaningful 360 campaign brief that delivers upon the larger brand, audience, and channel strategies
• Outstanding cross-functional collaboration skills - this person should steer the campaigns throughout the entire organization ensuring partners are on board and provided approvals along the way
• Strong project management skills for prioritizing multiple projects at any one time that may be at different stages of execution and development
• The ability to work closely with Insights & Research to optimize campaigns according to consumer data, framework mapping and develop your need for trend-based, insight-informed solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with a strong sense of storytelling and a talent for writing inspiring briefs, communication plans, and program recaps that improve campaigns year on year
• A distinctive ability to keep up with, and understand what is relevant, on-trend, and outdated
• A results-oriented mentality to deliver out of the box ideas for growth
• Bachelor's degree; 5+ (Manager) to 7+ (Sr. Manager ) years' experience in marketing, ideally within an entertainment or DTC company
• Proven experience leveraging performance and audience data to inform successful influencer campaigns.
• Experience with project management, with a proven record to drive strategic frameworks all the way through execution.
• Familiarity with audience behaviors and successful content strategies.
• Ability to work collaboratively across the organization with employees at all levels.
• Operate with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and strong communication skills.
• Able to manage multiple projects at a fast pace and high volume.
• Self-starter who brings campaigns to market, develops new practices, and is dedicated to analyzing growth through metrics.
• Comfortable working well under pressure with tight and changing deadlines.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills
• Savvy in building presentation decks and is able to synthesize one-line positioning and visualizing proposals.
• Proficient in Microsoft and Google Suites.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• A genuine, enthusiastic and passionate fan of pop culture and new trends and HBO MAX with excitement for our content and product
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn6x2-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.