The Manager, Brand Marketing will oversee the marketing strategy, development of worldwide creative materials, and lead the go-to-market planning and execution on North America marketing plans for Gotham Knights.
This role will serve as a marketing and product expert on DC's rich lore and iconic characters. This role will also identify trends and opportunities and recommend enhancements to marketing plans and strategies and work closely with functional teams within WB Games and across Warner Bros. (e.g. DC Entertainment, Warner Home Video, TV, Theatrical and WB Consumer Products) and other key partners including licensors to develop and execute on cross-promotional programs.
• Develop and execute comprehensive global multi-year marketing plans for console products.
• Lead in the development of all global creative on assigned titles.
• Develop and manage global asset calendar and be accountable for timely delivery of materials to all territories.
• Manage North American product marketing budgets to ensure adherence to approved levels.
• Partner cross-functionally to ensure product development, central product management, digital marketing, integrated communications, social and community, digital trade, and sales execution is aligned with strategic and financial goals.
• Develop sku plan recommendations including growth strategy for digital.
• Manage the development of advertising, promotions, media plans, and direct marketing on assigned titles.
• Monitor business and campaign health using data and insights to drive decision making.
• Develop metadata and ensure all retail accounts receive assets in a timely manner.
• Manage all packaging components and liaise with International counterparts for all localization needs.
• Partner with International marketing teams to develop local campaign assets and ensure territory initiatives are on strategy.
• Manage existing licensor relationships including day-to-day execution and follow-ups on requests.
• Liaison with functional teams across Warner Bros. (e.g. DC Entertainment, Warner Home Video, TV, Theatrical and WB Consumer Products) and other key partners to develop and execute on cross-promotional programs.
• BA/BS degree required.
• 5+ years' work experience in console video games marketing.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the gaming business, specifically the Action-RPG genre.
• Experience working on major entertainment brands/licenses.
• Understanding of digital media, online advertising platforms & related metrics.
• Knowledge of social media and digital platforms.
• Demonstrated experience in project management, performance marketing, eCRM, campaign optimization and the ability to work across multiple teams.
• Experience with licensor routing and approval process
• Familiarity and interest with DC Comics
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills. Results oriented, self-motivated.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented. Top quality presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills. High degree of comfort managing multiple projects.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
The Nice to Haves
• MBA preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq0wb-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.