Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
As the Manager of Digital Ad Operations, you will oversee a team of Campaign Managers responsible for the execution, troubleshooting and maintenance of digital advertising campaigns. You will report into the Director of Digital Ad Operations & Planning and collaborate closely with our Digital Inventory and Pricing & Planning leads to ensure campaign success and exceptional client experience. This position is based in New York.
What will you be doing?
• Own the post-sale process for online advertising sales.
• Manage a team of campaign managers and support them in the execution, troubleshooting and maintenance of digital campaigns.
• Take on campaign implementation at times of especially high volume, as needed, or as others ramp up.
• Staff, train, and lead campaign managers creating and implementing processes, systems and standard methodologies for digital traffic.
• Liaise with internal digital systems and support team, providing critical feedback for improvements or needed systems to improve operational efficiency and workflow.
• Troubleshoot issues: malfunctioning ad creative materials, click-through URLs, and landing pages, custom executions, under/over-delivery issues, order management and implementation. Identify and investigate 3rd party discrepancies. Develop QA process.
• Facilitate & run recurring meetings that review status of all campaigns to ensure optimal monetization and execution.
• 5-8 years' experience in digital ad operations at a publisher, ad tech company, ad agency or ad network
• Exceptional understanding of ad systems and technologies including FreeWheel, DFP, Salesforce, Nielsen, comScore, STAQ, MOAT, IAS, Operative or other Order Management systems, etc.
• Knowledge and experience working with rich media vendors, third party ad servers and measurement tracking such as Innovid, Pointroll, Sizmek, MOAT, IAS, DCM, etc
• Outstanding leadership skills suited to a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Experience coaching and leading others and implementing procedures to streamline internal processes
• Experience with IAB VAST; familiarity with OTT/CTV and Live streaming DAI (SSAI)
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d92vbm-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.