Primary Purpose of the Role:
The position reports to the Finance Director within the WBSL Finance team, which is based at Leavesden, near Watford (although currently working from home due to Covid restrictions).
The primary purpose of this role is to provide business decision support to Tour management, analyze variances in actual results to plan and assist in the preparation of budget and forecast schedules for the Studio Tour department.
• Prepare and review the daily operational reports issued to Senior Management and follow up on any queries as necessary
• Prepare month end journals and ensure the Tour profit and loss accounts for all profit centres are complete and accurate
• Review the month end profit and loss accounts to ensure it is complete and accurate
• Support the preparation of the annual budget schedules and quarterly forecast schedules for all Tour profit centres
• Prepare month end analysis and schedules as required for Head Office
• Work closely with management to draft and prepare any analysis schedules required either regularly or on an ad hoc basis.
• Provide business support for Tour in terms of revenue analysis working closely with the FP&A team.
• Prepare and update yield pricing model.
• Perform regular pricing and cost analysis working closely with the FP&A team.
• Support the detailed management and reforecasting of the Tour marketing budget
• Prepare any ad hoc analysis as required, particularly in relation to ancillary Tour revenue contracts (photo ops, F&B, Audio guide, bus service etc.)
• Prepare and review monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations as required.
• Ensure SOX and audit reconciliations and controls are performed as required and work closely with Head Office finance team to provide back up and evidence for controls testing.
• Support annual EY audit process
• Work closely with Technology Solutions team to fully understand and test ticketing and retail systems' interface with SAP financial reporting system, identifying and following up to ensure all issues are resolved on a timely basis.
• Work closely with the retail finance team to support Aptos reporting and ad hoc analysis required to support the Tour retail business
• Prepare VAT submissions and reconciliations as required by Corporate head office team
• Perform ad hoc operational duties as requested by management.
Education / Qualifications:
• Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
• IT qualifications or experience preferred
• Educated to degree level
• Prior analysis and reporting experience in preparing budgets and forecasts.
• Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Proven stakeholder management and and ability to build good relationships with both internal and external customers across all departments.
• Professional, diplomatic and confident in your ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to establish credibility quickly.
• Excellent organisational and follow up skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Detail-oriented to produce accurate reliable and high quality work in a timely manner
• Flexibility of approach and Commitment to get the job done
• Strong Excel skills; ability to use look-ups and pivot tables
• Strong understanding of IT systems and their interface with financial reporting systems, SAP preferred.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxvx2-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.