Primary purpose of the job:
As Local Production Analyst for Warner Bros Brazil, assist as necessary in supporting the marketing and distribution of the Local Productions Projects in Brazil with the Local Productions Manager, Brazil
• Assist as necessary in supporting the marketing and distribution of the Local Productions Projects in Brazil
• Assist with sourcing local film development and production Projects for investment and distribution;
• Evaluate and develop scripts in conjunction with LPs Manager;
• Assists in evaluating talents and crew related to the movies;
• In cooperation with Theatrical, Home Entertainment and Finance, prepare the creative packages and, the P&Ls that are sent to Home Office management team for approval;
• Maintain information in the company local productions database LoPro, and ensure that changes to investment and distribution contracts, and territory rights are up to date;
• Coordinate the physical delivery of film, video and television technical, advertising and publicity, laboratory and legal deliverables
• Work closely with the Local Production Manager and different members of the Marketing team on the creative, trade marketing, digital campaign, promotions, media and publicity
• Actively participate as needed in the organization of regional events and partnerships for promotions and at publicity events such as set visits, press days and premiers with talent and collaborate with the teams as needed
• Cinema / Audio-visual / Script development / Creation / Marketing or similar
• Must be able to communicate in oral and written English.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience and know-how in film production or distribution.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Power Point; Excel required
• Results oriented, multi-tasked person.
• Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with persons on all levels, in person & on telephone.
• Must have ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written & oral instructions.
• Must have creative sense to create strategies and develop new projects
• Must have analytical thinking
• Must have ability to organize & schedule work effectively and work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to take the initiative and be self-motivated.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxeo6-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.